This recipe is amazing! I brought it to our weekly girls night and received two marriage proposal’s.
– Everything needed from the Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream
– 15 Oreo cookies
– 1 Large Zip Lock Bag
1. Follow the instructions to make my creamy vanilla ice cream.
2. While the ice cream is freezing in your ice cream maker, put your 15 Oreo cookies into a large zip lock bag, and use your hand to smash the cookies. Make sure you smash the cookies on both sides of the bag so you have don’t have huge cookie bits.
3. During the last 5 minutes of churning the ice cream gradually add in the cookies.
(consistency should look like this)
I add in a little at a time, wait 30 seconds and add a little more. I find that this ensures the cookies blend into the ice cream entirely without big chunks that get caught and prevent churning from continuing.
4. Once you have poured in all of the cookies and they are well incorporated into the ice cream, stop churning and put your ice cream into a bowl.
5. Freeze at least 4 hours before serving.